The bat of happiness fluttered its wings and whispered to me that
Jamie Dainton said on Tuesday, September 26, 2000:

RBBC>>> And finally, folks who buy it in Europe, it's not like you're paying
RBBC>>> for it with real money.  ;-)

> And finally for folks living in America it's not like you're speaking
> proper English.

ROTFL!  Now boy, I say boy, around *these* parts, not only do we speak
English, we speak *Southern* English.

You've got some of us Southerners too. You know, like them good old
boys down around Hove named Nigel-Bob who have Reliant Robins up on
blocks in their back yards?

Btw, I owe y'all an apology.  Somewhere I got the notion that TB!'s
pricing in Europe was in Euros, which was why I made that silly
comment.  Now that I think about it, I believe that was Opera.  But in
any case it was impolite and unkind, and I'm sorry.

Actual TB! content (though saved for now because it wasn't important
enough to deserve a post of its own):  I think the "progress box"
dialog that comes up while you're downloading messages from your
server might be easier to read if the text in the box were:

       Message 123 of 456: Reading
       Message 123 of 456: Deleting from server

and so on.  It kind of flickers and is distracting the way it is now.
That suggestion (which I hereby claim a patent on ;-) would keep the
left-hand side of the message constant and therefore more readable and
less distracting.

Like I said, it's a minor point.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's
too dark to read.