Hallo Jan,

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:50:09 -0500 GMT (03/01/2001, 21:50 +0800 GMT),
Jan Rifkinson wrote:

JR>   Yes. In group properties I found a blank reply template but the
JR>   "Use group-specific template for replies" was checked off. What
JR>   puzzles me is why I would check a blank template for use.

Some people want a "blank template", namely one that contains nothing.
I see no reason to disable checking this option. I wouldn't want TB to
force us to put something in there.

JR>   What is TB!'s precedence when it comes to macros. How does TB!
JR>   look @ account, folder, address book, group, AB entry when it
JR>   comes to QT or macros. Where does TB! look for it's info.

Precedence for Templates:
Highest: AB
Then: Folder
Then: Account.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

-I'm really enjoying not talking to you, so let's not talk again real soon, okay?

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.48h
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM