Hello The Bat! developers & Bat List,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.48f
  Serial Number 4E83F57A
  under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
  and would like to report a bug

  The bug description:

I have cc'd this to the list, as it seems to me to be a security
risk as well as a bug.

I have an account which I just use for a mailing list, as the list
sets the reply to to the sender and the list address, I have set the
reply to in the accounts properties to the list address.

Today in error I started creating an e-mail in the mailing list
account, that should have gone from my general account, as it happened
this was a technical support query and contained a product licence
key. I noticed before sending I had chosen the wrong "active account",
and changed from my mailing list account to my general account.

The technical support people hit reply to reply to my message, and the
"reply to" had not changed when I selected the correct "active
account", and so their reply went to a mailing list.

In this instance this seems to be quite a major security flaw, as I
often start in the wrong account, and then use options/active account
to change it, the fact that the reply to doesn't change could be a
security risk, or for people using The Bat for say work/private
messages, potentially very embarrassing.

Steps to reproduce the bug:

Regards,
  Adam