Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.52 Beta/1
  Serial Number 14F4B4B2
  under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
  and would like to report a bug

  The bug description:
    The file association logic is going wrong. HTML files in
    particular are being badly affected. It seems that all
    associations for the type are enumerated and the *last* entry is
    used to provide an extension for the attachment. It should be the
    *first*. The result of this is that more and more users are
    finding it impossible to open HTML (or typed) attachments properly
    by double clicking the icon without delving into the registry and
    file associations manually.

    This is an *urgent* problem.

  Steps to reproduce the bug:
    It is a matter of which additional applications are installed and
    I can't give a recipe for this disaster. I do know that I had to
    get .STM files out of the chain after installing M$ Visual Studio
    6 before it would work for me.

Regards,
  Marck D. Pearlstone