Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.49c
  Serial Number 14F4B4B2
  under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
  and would like to report a bug

  The bug description:

    This  one's  been around for a long, long time and I keep tripping
    over  it.  There's  no  work  around for it either, so it's a real
    pain!

    When  using  multiple  %COOKIE  sources  within a template TB gets
    confused about which source to use.

  Steps to reproduce the bug:

    Define  some  QTs.  First, a random greeting one containing a line
    like this:

      %COOKIE="C:\My Documents\Bat Mail\Templates\greetz.txt"

    Now set up a Random "said" source QT like this:

      On %ODOW %ODATESHORT %OFROMADDR %COOKIE="C:\My Documents\Bat
      Mail\Templates\Quote.txt"

    Now put these together in a reply template. It works.

    Now go back to the "said" QT and change it to say

      %WRAPPED='On %ODOW %ODATESHORT %OFROMADDR %COOKIE="C:\My
      Documents\Bat Mail\Templates\Quote.txt"'

    Try  the  reply  again.  This time the "Quote.txt" cookie gets the
    result of the "greetz.txt" cookie statement, so it appears twice.

Regards,
  Marck D. Pearlstone