Hello TBUDListers.

  I have a bulletin board on one of my sites.

  As people write me to post their announcements on this bulletin
  board, I move their requests into a special folder.

  I reply to each person individually from this folder telling them
  that their item (either %OSUBJ or %CLIPBOARD) has been posted & I
  supply them with the URL where they can find it. The msg is signed.

  I thought this would be a good place for a folder template but, of
  course, it comes in conflict with the addressee who is most likely
  listed in my AB or in as part of a group. Groups in my AB have reply
  templates attached to them.

  At the moment I am using an F4 reply & manually inserting a QT which
  includes A %CLEAR but when it does, the msg begins with a blank
  line, then line 2 begins with "-- ", then the templated msg & proper
  signature.

  Any thoughts on how I could accomplish this task correctly or, at
  least, more elegantly?

  TIA

--
Jan Rifkinson