Hi Allie,

On Monday, February 05, 2001 19:59:59 [ -0500 GMT], you wrote the
following in regards to 'TB! v1.49 - folder template v AB group
entry':

Allie> [...] A single manual filter to move the message to another folder and
Allie> send an auto-reply. You could even use the same filter to save the
Allie> text to a file. That would save you the trouble of copying and pasting
Allie> the text. [...]

  I'm not sure I understand what you mean here. Even if I created a
  copy of the message & sent it to a text file, wouldn't I have to
  copy it to the appropriate location on the html page? Or are you
  suggesting dragging or "calling a file"?

  I've sort of solved my original problem with your help by doing the
  following. Instead of a 2 folder, 2 step process, I created a filter
  associated with a hot key combo that assigns a color group &
  "forces" a reply (under actions tab) which I constructed.

  However, it seemed that I couldn't use the %INLCUDE macro @ this
  level. Also I'm not sure I understand the difference between using a
  "(forced) Reading Confirmation" v using an "Auto Reply" unless Auto
  Reply is supposed to be totally automated & doesn't allow for a
  hot-keyed filter to force it.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA