Mark Knipfer wrote:

MK>> This question alone shows the lack of experience you have with
MK>> other e-mail clients.

> WADR

What does WADR mean?  I have no idea what the acronym means.

> it shows that Jannik would be interested to hear a constructive view
> from you as to what could adequately replace the current design and
> still satisfy the users who already find the current design more
> than acceptable; users who might see retrograde aspects in copying
> some of the other solutions which may better suit your expectations.

I currently do not have the time to write a constructive view.

> You can't please all of the people all of the time.

I deal with these situations daily.

> <moderator note>
> It is not acceptable for you to make a judgement call on what
> Jannik's experience may or may not be. That constitutes a derogatory
> personal remark (albeit politely put) and is expressly against the
> rules of these lists.
> </moderator note>

My remarks were not intended to be derogatory, nor to belittle
Jannik.  If Jannik and others read my remarks in that tone, I
apologize.

> <moderator note 2>
> I have twice tried to move this thread to TBTECH. On the TBUDL list,
> I now pronounce the horse dead.
> </moderator note 2>

I did not read your message about moving the discussion to the other
list until I responded to the message.  Only after I read your message
that I knew you moved the discussion to the TBTECH list.

--
Mark Knipfer
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]