On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 at 16:55:12 -0400 Tim Musson wrote:

ML>> even when the number of messages to download is large, I don't
ML>> always see temp files created.

> One question, what dir are you monitoring?  You say the "temp"
> dir, but which "temp" dir?

I guess you didn't follow the other thread that prompted me to do
the experiment. As I have explained to Marck, I do know where the
temp dir is. I set it up manually (I'm not using the system
default). It's neither C:\temp nor one under the [documents and
settings], but rather one I designated. And yes, I'm very sure. I
know there're 4 temp dir settings, and I've hand-set all of them.

The fact that I do sometimes see TB temp files created in the temp
dir, as quoted above, should be enough proof that I was watching the
right dir.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/4 | Win2k SP1