On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 at 09:23:24 -0700 Ming-Li wrote:

> I'll get a real-time monitoring tool to try again.

Ok, I installed a real-time file activity monitor (freeware) from
System Internals, and indeed for every received message there's a
temp file created in the temp dir. They're all closed and killed
within a few seconds (no wonder the once-per-min. snapshots missed
most of them).

The question remains, why are there so many temp files that are left
in the temp dir and not deleted for so many of you. As Thomas said,
without source codes, we can only speculate. And I'm frankly out of
ideas.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/4 | Win2k SP1