On Saturday, April 21, 2001, at 8:24:18 PM, A Curtis Martin thoughtfully wrote:

ACM> BTW, Michael, TB!'s editor is truly WYSIWYG in nature. Therefore the
ACM> formatting that you see before you hit send is what everyone else
ACM> will see when they receive your message.

ACM> If you see indenting in front of you while you're
ACM> composing, we'll see the
ACM> same thing when we get it. This offers you a great deal of
ACM> control and
ACM> confidence in your message formatting.

I'd never have guessed that from the descriptions. Karin mentioned the
indent increased with each paragraph and I wasn't doing that by design.

I did indent the first line of a paragraph as in a letter but have
realized I should skip that in this format.

My Edit Mail Message has some slop in it. If I move the cursor wrong most
of the text disappears off the left side of the window. I suspect that and
the Smart Tabs being checked were doing double damage.

Are there settings for this window?. I don't need a horizontal scroll. If
it's WYSIWYG, I'd prefer to see it all at once.

ACM> IOW's, there's no need to ask us if the indenting is gone ACM> or
still there. ACM> You can see for yourself. ;=)

Almost but not quite. 8-(

 Just found something useful for the coding-challenged; Reminisce :
http://www.esatclear.ie/~phiznlil/software.html#OpProfile

- -
Best regards,
./michael                            mailto:@dtsnia.net