Hello Nick,

Sunday, April 22, 2001, 4:33:23 AM, you wrote:

NA> If you want a signature, then my suggestion would be to define
NA> one, then save it as a text file on your HDD. Then, add this line
NA> to your template:

NA> %PUT="C:\My Documents\My Signature.txt"

  Of course that is possible, but I think it will just complicate
  things for now. It works very well just having the signature in the
  templates. If you use many different templates and often wants to
  change your signature, then I think this apporoach is very nice, but
  I have never found it necessary to do it myself.

  Ottar Grimstad, Norway
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.online.no/~ottgrims
Using The Bat! 1.51 on Windows 98 version 4,10