TBUDL -

I just upgraded from 1.46d to 1.52f, and I am about to go crazy! I will soon
be switch back to 1.46d unless someone can tell me that this new behavior can
be stopped!

Previously, when composing a message, TB! worked much like any other windows
program. I could hold down the shift key and use my arrow keys to extend a
selection. Once I had a selection, I could type, which would overwrite the
selected text, or hit backspace or delete, which would delete the selected
text, or paste in new text, which would also replace the selected text. If I
moved the text cursor at all, the selection was canceled.

Now, after the upgrade, everything is changed, and *not* for the better. I can
still use shift to select text, but now when I type new text, the text is
simply typed in at the current cursor position, and the selected text remains
selected. If I change my mind and move the text cursor, the selected text
remains selected. If I hit backspace or delete, the character immediately to
the left or right of the text cursor is removed, but the selected text remains
selected. If I paste in text, it is pasted in at the current text cursor
position, but the selected text remains, and remains selected. If I type, my
text is added to the message, and if the text cursor is within or at the end
of the selected text, my newly typed text is *also* selected.

It seems that the keyboard shortcut is no longer a shortcut, because now after
selecting text, I must hit Ctrl-X to accomplish what used to happen
automatically.

Is this configurable, or just a bug?

-->] Phillip Winn, Strategy 7, Dallas, TX,  800-778-7287 x210 [<--