Hi Phillip,
On Fri, 18 May 2001, at 13:43:03 -0500 you wrote:

PW> Previously, when composing a message, TB! worked much like
PW> any other windows program. I could hold down the shift key
PW> and use my arrow keys to extend a selection. Once I had a
PW> selection, I could type, which would overwrite the selected
PW> text, or hit backspace or delete, which would delete the
PW> selected text, or paste in new text, which would also replace
PW> the selected text. If I moved the text cursor at all, the
PW> selection was canceled.

It seems that the default behaviour of the editor was changed
somehow. But that can be corrected easily. Go to 'Options' ->
'Editor Preferences', check the option 'Overwrite blocks' and
uncheck 'Persistent blocks'. That should solve your problem.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.53 Beta/6 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |