When TB first starts from the install icon,  it asks for a
few things.  First it asks 3 questions about mail servers and
one must be chosen.  Also the next questions are about .exe
that it says it does not do.  Do I need them?  What are they?
I said no to each not knowing if I did need them.  There were
about 5 or 6 of those questions.

Now I had no trouble setting up my Outlook Express 6 email but
I had trouble with   Netscape 6.01 mail.  How do I configure it
properly?  I tried and it did not work.  I also have a Yahoo mail
account but all mail from there is forwarded to my Outlook Express
email.  Also the help file did not have file 129 I think it was.
It told me to get it.  As you can see,  I need all the help I can
get....Ha Ha

Thank you all      Randall Nevins     [EMAIL PROTECTED]