Hello Marck,

SS>>> You can setup you own smtp relay server.

a>> any idea how or with what software?

Or Hamster at http://home.t-online.de/home/juergen.haible/.

SS>>> And change the "highest" level smtp depending on the
SS>>> provider you are connected at the moment.

> I don't know that this is relevant. The "level" of SMTP is
> usually about incoming SMTP mail, which will *not* apply to you
> because you're only looking to run your own outbound SMTP
> service.

What I actually meant is that you may need *different* smtp to
relay to depending the route you actually enter the Net. "Relay"
is the right term and "highest level smpt" is not. Thank you.

 Serge Skorokhodov                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]