On Tuesday, December 04, 2001, 3:32:56 PM, Paul wrote:

PAT> I use xReminder Pro which is inexpensive and allows you to set
PAT> one-time or recurring alarms of various sorts.  It runs in the
PAT> background in the system tray. And yes, they'll show up
PAT> afterwards even if the computer (or the program) is off at the
PAT> given date.

Has anyone found one of these windows organizers that also synchs to
the Palm? Yahoo works ok although I'd prefer a windows desktop app
that will synch my events with the Palm (vs using the online tool-
yahoo). While I'm on the computer I'd like it to pop up with
reminders and be able to view my to-do lists etc. Palm desktop as far
as I know doesn't really integrate well as an actual windows
scheduler/task manager.

Thanks for any input.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to
take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old
burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no,' I said. 'Disneyland burned down.' He
cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a
pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but
it was getting pretty late."

  -Jack Handey