Hi Geoff,

NAV2002 seems to bear little resemblance to NAV2001.  It no longer has
an are which tells you what e-mail clients are detected and protected.
Upon installation, The_Bat is detected and will scan the sent e-mail
as well as the received e-mail.  It still has the Live Update features
but the rest has changed.

I printed off your directions for using The_Bat and NAV2001 and I'll
re-check the setup, but it seems to be what I originally tried.  If
there is one point I might have missed it would be putting my user
name in front of my mail server, although I think I did.

--
Have a great day,
Sam                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Be the change that you want to see in the world."  (Mohandas Gandhi)
Visit my web site at http://personal.mem.bellsouth.net/mem/s/a/sammtn/home.html