@ 18:37:27 -0600 [ Fri, 4 Jan 2002], Joe Finocchiaro [JF] wrote these
words of wisdom:
JF> Yep.  That's the kind of guy I am.  I'm a Button Guy.

JF> Let the Programmers do the programming, and let the Button Guys push
JF> the buttons.

JF> It's called progress.

That I can agree with. The synchronisation process should really
ideally ask the user where the source and target installations are and
then do everything after that.

JF> That why Windows is in, and DOS is out.

JF> I'm also a Mouse Guy, rather than a Keyboard Guy.

Your loss there. :-)

Note that I'd rather press a button than go through the exercise that
I explained. Why? It would be easier.

However I don't wish to use the mouse too much, especially when
editing. Why? The mouse isn't quick enough and can actually make you
do more.

JF> Mouse Guys and Button Guys hang out together in saloons, but
JF> Programmers and Keyboard Guys hang out together in coffee shops
JF> (e.g., Starbucks).

:-)

Just today I was with one of my colleagues helping him with the
editing of his research paper. He was extremely grateful to me when I
showed him what the CTRL-A, CTRL-Home, CTRL-End, End and Home keys
did. :-) He was glad to stop using the mouse to do the same things.
You must realize that he hangs out in saloons, right? <g>

--
     |  TB! v1.54 Beta/22 & WinXP Home
PGPKey - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPPubKey1
¯¯