I've been using the Bat! for a couple of days, and this is the
first problem I've come across.

I have no problem sending messages without attachments or with small
attachments, but when the attachment is larger (not even very large,
say around 70 Kb) the call sometimes gets cut off about halfway through sending.
The log file just says "SEND  - connection finished - 0 of 1 messages
sent".

I don't think it can be a problem with my ISP, because the same thing happens with
two different accounts.

I thought there must be a maximum attachment size setting somewhere, but
I haven't found it; anyway, I've tried to replicate the problem with a
1Mb file and I managed to send it with no trouble.

All suggestions welcome,

--
Mary

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]