Hello Mary, hi list,

On Wednesday, January 16, 2002 'Mary Cassidy' wrote:

> I have no problem sending messages without attachments or with small
> attachments, but when the attachment is larger (not even very large,
> say around 70 Kb) the call sometimes gets cut off about halfway through sending.
> The log file just says "SEND  - connection finished - 0 of 1 messages
> sent".

> I thought there must be a maximum attachment size setting somewhere, but
> I haven't found it; anyway, I've tried to replicate the problem with a
> 1Mb file and I managed to send it with no trouble.

There is no way to set it up anywhere in TB!
And I have never had such a problem although sending mails with >5 MB

I would think it is either a problem with your connection or with your
email-provider. As you wrote it cannot be the last one (or both have
the some limits).

How are you connected to the internet?

--
Greetings,
Nils

Using The Bat! 1.53t on Windows 98 4.90 Build 3000