Hello Mary,

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:17:02 +0100 GMT (17/01/02, 17:17 +0800 GMT),
Mary Cassidy wrote:

>> I've set it to put the attachments in the message body, not in a
>> separate file; could that be the problem?

No; I have the same setting.

MC> I spoke to my ISP immediately afterwards, and he says it must be a
MC> problem with the program which is sending a command to shut down the
MC> connection.

Do you think they would send you the log of such a session?

MC> Any more ideas before I give up and go back to Netscape? :-)

What does the log in TB say? (Account / View log. Copy and paste into
your reply here.)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Failed bar exam with relatively high grades."

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/28
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 67766446 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM