On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 19:39:28 +0100
"Miguel A. Urech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > You can set kill filter to restrict POP msg size, set it as lower as
> > you wish, then you will get...nothing :-)
>
> No, I won't do that. But I wish I could set up a filter to just
> extract _significant_ text out of messages and leave all superfluous
> and redundant stuff out.

That's it possitive thinking, let's discuss on this direction.
The way our mailer will do in our control, we can do what we want.
Blaming the world is wasting time.

> > I don't think this discussion is in possitive direction,
>
> Depends on what you consider positive. If we disagree on what
> superfluous and redundant means, we may as well disagree on what
> positive means.

See above.

> > can we stop this thread ?
>
> You can set up a filter to throw any further messages on this thread
> to your trash bin. ;-)

Oh I can do more than that if I want. As List Administrator of this list
I can banned posting base on subject or other criterion at Listserver
level, and as postmaster for this host I can banned you in SMTP Level. But it is not
my attitude to blame the world, but if you need prove that I can banned your domain,
tell me than I will do that right away.

--
syafril
=======