Hello Jon!

On Tuesday, April 2, 2002 at 6:35:26 PM you wrote:

>   When viewing your messages, what sort order do you use?

Thread by references, sort by creation date descending. Combined with
sort descended by folder.

>   I wondered what is considered best practice and what works best with
>   TB!

Whatever suits you best.

>   One thing that is puzzling me...the Received time sometimes shows
>   the date aswell...why only sometimes? And can this cause problems
>   when sorting?

Dates for the current day aren't shown, only time here.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.60c on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Why is the man who invests all your hard earned money called a
"broker"?