Hello Melissa,

Sunday, April 7, 2002, 7:17:34 PM, you wrote:

MR> On Sunday, April 07, 2002, at 3:53:04 PM PST, Paul Cartwright wrote:

>> does this make sense ?

MR> Hello Paul,

MR> I'm not sure about the particular quirk you mentioned, as I don't
MR> experience that problem, but I'll tell you what doesn't make any sense
MR> to me...

MR> Starting a completely new subject in apparent reply to a totally
MR> unrelated message.

MR> For mail lists like this one, many of us thread by references. It's
MR> quite possible that if someone was not interested in reading about
MR> importing Eudora messages, your message about a possible editor quirk
MR> would be ignored. I'm not particularly interested in Eudora issues, so
MR> it was just by chance that I happened to stumble upon your message.

MR> Melissa

Hi,
I'm not sure I understand what YOU mean. when I started that message,
I'm not sure if I hit forward OR create new email BUT I did put a
complete new subject line in, "editor quirks". How you know it was
forwarded from an old message with eudora in the subject I don't
understand.

 Paul                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]