Hello Peter,

> No. Take behavior in nearly every windows control as comparison.
> Double click on one element in a tree structure opens that element and
> shows it's children (if any).
> More detailed example: Windows-Explorer:
> left side  = drive & folder tree
> right side = files & folders
>
> You'll never see switching the focus to files on the right side when double
> clicking the folder on the left.
> And as many are used to this TB! would break a 'quasi standard'.
> Therefore I don't like that idea, as useful it sounds in the very first
> moment.

I was one of the first to say 'yes' to Yuki's suggestion but I must
agree with you know. Also it is quite more standard (like both
Explorer and TB do), that double-click expands or collapses a tree.
But then, for the sake of coherency, that should be the behaviour for
double-click on the message list pane when in a thread view.
Double-click should be used expand or collapse a thread and _NOT_ to
open the view folder window.

Another 0.02¤ :-)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.60c