On Wednesday, April 24, 2002, 5:40:57 AM, Dave Conroy wrote:

> Very curious ... I have installed the latest version '1.60g' TB! and
> since then I have had 5 messages to different people come back with
> the following basic message, for example:

> From: "System Administrator" <SystemAdministrator>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Failed Mail
> Sender: "System Administrator" <SystemAdministrator>
> Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:34:31 +0100

> Recipient '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' in message 'Food receipts' cannot be sent to. The
>reply given by the service
> provider was '550 relaying to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> prohibited by administrator
> '.

This thread seems to have drifted onto other things but back to Dave's
problem...Dave, have you checked your outgoing smtp server settings?  Most
mail servers don't allow relaying so if you're not using the smtp server
designated by your ISP, this is the message you will see.  I suspect the
upgrade changed or reset this setting.

--
Regards,
 Matt                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]