On Friday, June 21, 2002, 12:54, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

> I've never seen *ever* the problem myself and have *always* had
> history enabled (auto-complete from History + Default address book).

Me neither, but I've seen reports where new users had this problem.
Don't know how new they were though, if they run in to the history bug
immediately then we wouldn't see them here I guess.

Take a look at the recently posted
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for instance.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc