On Friday, June 21, 2002, 8:01 AM, you wrote:

MDP> What you're not appreciating is that some specific event/data/action
MDP> is causing TB to create that corruption in the data. That specific
MDP> thing hasn't yet been sufficiently documented or isolated for RITlabs
MDP> to fix it. Simple. It may be because of the format of an address in
MDP> the history file. I'd like someone with a .his file that causes it to
MDP> file a report on the BugTraq and upload the file as evidence. Then
MDP> we'll see a fix. Folks that just "switch it off" or shout "hey - it
MDP> sucks - it broke" are not advancing the cause.

got it, appreciate it. I'll turn it back on and see if it gets corrupt
again, I'll be happy to upload a file, I just "assumed" it had already
been documented and bugtraqed. I'm not normally "the first" to find a
bug ;)

MDP> Not getting at you personally here, just trying to spell out what it
MDP> takes to get the issue sorted out and clarify what the issue is due to.

I understand your position, thanks for the clarification :0)

/ Paul
Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600