Hi Batpeople,

   I'm having a problem indenting numbered paragraphs. Here's the
   case:

   1.   This is what happens to the numbered paragraphs when typed
   using auto format and auto wrapped on.
   ^^^^^

   2.   This is what I want to achieve but I can't unless I manually
        tab the second line (this line) after turning off auto format,
        like I've done here. The lines continue to indent this way
        unless I turn the auto format back on and try to add something
        in the paragraph, then the entire paragraph is reverted to the
        number 1. state. Furthermore, if I hit 'ENTER' to change the
        paragraph..

        3. The cursor is still indented underneath the previous
        paragraph's text like is the case here. When in fact...

   4.   This is what should happen when changing the paragraph. Is
        there any way to solve, or rather automate, this?

--

Cheers,
Sudip                      For PM:- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----
Sudip Pokhrel
Kathmandu-NP
PGP Key ID: 0xD93F5185
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu

-- Sys Info --
Using The Bat! v1.60q
on Windows 98 4.10 (Build 2222  A )
H/W: Pentium IV 1.4 Ghz|256MB RAM|40GB HDD
[IE 5.0, Opera 6.03 (default)]

           <Don't trust reality. After all, it's only a collective hunch>