Hi Allie,

On Thursday, July 11, 2002 at 00:45 GMT -0500, aliens probed Allie
Martin and found:

> Remember also, that auto-indent will not work unless you indent an
> initial line. The number placed at the left margin on the initial
> line of the paragraph makes it unindented.

The %wrapped macro seems to handle it correctly. Try it with the
multi-paragraph wrap QT:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com/msg42507.html>

Here are the processed versions of Sudip's examples.  All I did was
copy (CTRL-C) them from Sudip's message and executed the wrap QT.

====[Begin Examples]====
1.   This is what happens to the numbered paragraphs when typed
     using auto format and auto wrapped on.

2.   This is what I want to achieve but I can't unless I manually
     tab the second line (this line) after turning off auto format,
     like I've done here. The lines continue to indent this way
     unless I turn the auto format back on and try to add something
     in the paragraph, then the entire paragraph is reverted to the
     number 1. state. Furthermore, if I hit 'ENTER' to change the
     paragraph..

3. The cursor is still indented underneath the previous
   paragraph's text like is the case here. When in fact...

4.   This is what should happen when changing the paragraph. Is
     there any way to solve, or rather automate, this?
====[ End Examples ]====

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal