Date: 14 July 2002, Time: 14:46

Hi Sudip, On Sun, 14 Jul 2002, at 19:16:45 [GMT +0545] (14:31 where I live) you wrote:

SP> Hi Batpeople,

SP>    At home I have a stand alone PC with normal home usage. Should I
SP>    stay with win98 or upgrade to XP?  Can you guys elucidate a point
SP>    or two on the pros and cons? Sorry if this gets too OT but I wanted
SP>    to get an impartial view on the matter from the users of both the
SP>    systems. Anything different running TB! under XP?

SP>    Or, should I take this to TBOT? BTW, is TBOT spam free?

Considering the spec of your machine, I'd go to WinXp

I  left  the 9x series behind years ago and have never ever looked back. XP is
nowhere  near the devil people make it out to be. I don't have blue screens or
crashes at all...

No I don't work for MS...

But on my home server......e-smith rules!

 Thought of the day :
 All  right.  Cut  the  haggling.  Say  you  open at one shekel. I start at two
thousand. We close about eighteen hundred.
--

  Adam Rykala       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 PGP key available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=SendPGPKey

All  messages  both  into  and  out  of  this  account  have been scanned with
AntiVir's Antivirus Mail Gateway for Linux. However, all attachments should be
scanned  also  with  a  virus checker at the receiver's end to ensure that the
files  are  clean  and  free  of  virus  infection.  All  messages are for the
attention of the recipient only.