Hello Chanchao,

In Reference to your Posting on Sunday, July 14 2002 at 08:04 PM PDT,

> For home use though I would probably stick with XP over 2000; if I was
> in charge of a company network then I'd go with Win 2K.

Can you not take XP Pro and design it such that all the fancy/cartoony
stuff is gone.... set up your Networks such that most of the security
holes are patched, etc? I understand that MS will not be supporting Win 2K
for very much longer, so I'm curious if XP Pro can be just as secure and
stable as Win 2K if you know what you are doing.

--
Nick Andriash
Courtenay, B.C. Canada