On Sunday, July 14, 2002, 8:47:20 AM, Adam Rykala wrote:

> I  left  the 9x series behind years ago and have never ever looked
> back. XP is nowhere  near the devil people make it out to be. I
> don't have blue screens or crashes at all...

I have no complaints with XP, but you need to explore pretty
specifically whether your machine can handle the conversion. I have
two dell inspiron laptops and while the 8000 took to XP successfully,
and pretty smoothly, Dell says that 7000 is not convertible to XP, and
so I didn't take the risk of changing over.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828