RR> Ideally I would like to see the addresses as they are added drop to a
RR> new line so that you can see which ones at a glance that you've
RR> already added (without having to use the address book display menu).

I agree that the addresses input and auto-complete handling is probably the
worst design example we can found in TB, and it should be fixed as
soon as posible, but I don't think we'll see it in a bugfix, and if
we're lucky we'll have to wait until v2, because I guess it must be a
difficult problem to fix.

--
Ricardo M. Reyes | [EMAIL PROTECTED]