Hi,

On Tuesday, October 8, 2002 06:21 your local time, which was Monday,
October 7, 2002 at 22:21 my local time, William Moore [WM] wrote;

CW>> I've decided to give
CW>> NOD32 a go on the 25 day trial.
WM> You've made the right choice, IMHO. I've found nothing to touch it. You
WM> can find the manual for POP integration here
WM> http://www.nod32.com/download/manual.htm

Can anybody help me stop this annoying pop-up in NOD32.

Everytime I receive a mail with an attachment, I get this pop up that
tells me that the 'memory has been tested and some file has been
diagnosed'.

How can I stop this from keep happening, as it's really annoying with my
high e-mail volume.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
E-Mail - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Created Using The Bat! V1.61 and Virus Checked by Norton & AVG.

Scanned by  eScan  Content-Security  and  Anti-Virus Software.
Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.