Saturday, March 15, 2003 at 11:41 AM (Pacific Time)

Greetings TheBat! Users,

Well, after installing NOD32 and TheBat plug-in, I found a new menu
item in TheBat's Folder Menu called "check for viruses" One of the
settings was "move the message to the quarantine folder" I did not
have a quarantine folder but I tried it anyway. I ran it on a folder
with about 600 messages and it was soooo slow. When it was done, it
had found 172 "infected" messages and moved them to the newly created
Quarantine folder.

There was no way any of these messages had a virus in them. Someone
try this and see if you get the same results. I guess it is better not
to use the "check for viruses" option and just let the plug-in do it's
job by having NOD check the messages as they come in.

Or... Would it be a better *not* to use the plug-in and configure NODs
pop3scan for each account?

--
Wayne Black
Using TheBat! 1.61 With Windows 98se 4.10 2222