Tuesday, October 22, 2002, 5:41:21 PM, Joseph wrote in message
mid:793575859.20021022114121@;qwest.net

JN> [Could have sworn I remember Anne identifying herself not too long ago
JN> as a newcomer to the program....  Anne, you integrate quickly :-) ]

Heh heh heh I'm a fast learner Joseph! ;-)

I've been using TB a little while but only just joined the list -
although not using it to its full potential so still feel like a
newbie in that way - especially around you knowledgeable folks! <g>

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222  A