Hello Victor,

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 at 15:33:30[GMT -0500](which was 20:33 where I
live) you wrote:

VBG> I am trying to run TB 24/7 on a 1.6 GHz, P4, 512 DDR RAM,
VBG>   Cable connection (d 1.6MEG - u 800kb) with Roxios GoBack 3
VBG>   Deluxe and Zone Alarm Professional running.

I am also running ZA Pro and, to see if it was TB! or not, I disabled
ZA and it didn't make a blind bit of difference.

VBG>   Is anyone else experiencing the system halts? Any one have
VBG>   any idea what might be causing it?

I'm not getting system halts so much as TB! uses almost all of my
processor and the cursor continually flashes in alternation with the
hour glass and there is continual but spasmodic internet connectivity
whilst TB! is open. See my [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

I now close TB! unless I want to get messages. The trouble is that I
can't pinpoint the time that the problem reared its ugly head. I've
tried un installing and going back a couple of betas but it's no good
:-(

Richard

Never look back unless you plan on going that way.

Using The Bat! version 1.62 Beta/17 with Windows 2000 (build 2195),
version 5.0 Service Pack 3 and using the best browser: Opera.