Sunday, 12/8/2002, 2:00 PM

Hi Allie,
On Sun, 8 Dec 2002, at 16:50:04 [GMT -0500] (which was 1:50 PM where I live)
you wrote about: 'About TB ON XP *freezing*'

RW>> OK, I'll try to uninstall it completely to see what happens
RW>> although I can't understand why the two programmes worked
RW>> perfectly in harmony before this.

ACM> Interestingly this was my experience before things went awry. Good
ACM> luck.

ZAP worked flawlessly for me for almost 13 months and then went goofy
on me. Within two weeks it had me thinking the system was falling
apart. The same symptoms you describe.
--
 Your communication is greatly appreciated,
                                           Paul