>>>     Change text from All Caps to All Lower Case or First Letter Caps
>>>     with a 2 key keystroke combo?

TF>> How do you do that? (Another feature I never knew of... ;-))

> I use one text/rtf editor which provides a plethora of
> options that do allow manipulation of text in many ways.

> It is called keynote 1.5.8 and you can get it at the
> following address: http://keynote.prv.pl/

Why, thanks! (And it's been 1.5.9 since yesterday ;)

> You can send mail direct from the program and it is quite
> amazing being it is a free application :)

KeyNote's editor is the standard Windows "rich text" control; I don't
think I would have been able to write one from scratch. But the
upcase/lowcase/Proper Case are entirely homegrown :)

.marek jedlinski

--
No ads, no nags freeware: http://keynote.prv.pl
(KeyNote, PhoneDeck, KookieJar, Oubliette)

"So tell me, just how long have you had this feeling that no one
is watching you?" (Christopher Locke: Entropy Gradient Reversals)