Hello DG,

On Sunday, February 2, 2003 at 2:33:15 PM you [DRS] wrote (at least in
part):

MD>>> If that is correct, does anyone know if there are plans afoot to make
MD>>> The Bat! MIME compatible?

PP>> The Bat! _IS_ MIME compatible.

DRS> I don't really believe that The_Bat! is " _IS_ MIME compatible." but that
DRS> The_Bat! is MIME compliant. This is two different animals altogether.
DRS> Compatible meaning that can handle MIME messages from any MUA that
DRS> generates MIME messages which it cannot. Compliant meaning it meets the
DRS> RFC's for MIME however handles MIME based on it's own code.

You might be right. As non-native English speaker the difference
wasn't that clear to me. But what I wanted to express was "The Bat!
handles MIME as defined in RFC" (at most, I can't remember from the top
of my head a situation The Bat! doesn't).
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

Ugh, huh-huh-huh, this is pretty COOL, Beavis.