Since I'm using Spampal, all Spam is refused. Your mail is recognised
as spam. If this is not the case, please reply this message without
altering the subject.

On vrijdag 21 februari 2003 at 9:07 you wrote
subject: **SPAM** Re: Plug-in/Feature Request to allow one to define a plugin to do
something on a message or group of messages