Hi Thomas and list,

On Friday, February 21, 2003 at 02:36:06 GMT +0700 (which was 20:36
where I live) Thomas Fernandez wrote (at least in parts) and made
these valuable points on the subject of "Plug-in/Feature Request to
allow one to define a plugin to do something on a message or group of
messages":

> I haven't used spampal, but I see that it is not that easy to
> configure, judging from the recent flushing of TBUDL by one Frank
> Nijkamp. ;-)

You can't hold spampal responsible for a wrong configuration.

Apart from a terribly wrong configuration, I think it's quite stupid
to send a reply to a spammer.

I configured Spampal with a white list from my adressbook the first
thing after installing (being carefull to have _all_ my mailing-lists in
the whitelist), selecting some (!) DNSBL-Lists and after a weeks
success with the bayesian-plugin.

SpamPal works charmingly now for me. I empty my spamfolder once a ay
to Spamcop <eg>.

--
Regards
Michael