Hello Thomas,

Friday, July 4, 2003, 12:30:05 AM, you wrote:

TF> I see your point but am amazed that you see more and more people
TF> migrating *to* that technology. I would have thought it's "very
TF> nineties".

Actually smartphones are 21st century technology (cell + PDA).  The
first popular PDA didn't come about till 1996, and the first
combination smartphone didn't hit the market till 2000.

It's probably the device everyone will be using ten years from now
(could be sooner according to some analysts).

 Kenneth                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]