On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, 5:42:05 PM, ken green wrote:

kg> That's funny.  I *LIKE* returning to the last message viewed.

So do I, but that's not what happens in the circumstances we've been
discussing, & I think that's the issue for Ken too. Usually, when you
exit a folder & then go back into it, the focus remains on the last
message viewed. But if you change the view (ie go to view unread only) &
then return, the focus goes to the top message in the message-list. The
same happens when you purge all folders - the focus is re-set, for every
folder, to the top message in the list.

--
Deborah