Hi The_Bat! Users,

V> Ok, I bite the bait and jump in :) The reason digital signatures are so useful
V> is that they can really authenticate you in a near categorical manner. To fake a
V> digital signature is very difficult due to the mathematical properties and trust
V> mechanisms it is based on.

Thanks for helping me to understand this.
Anytime I have ever asked about PGP, I have just been insulted or told
to go look it up on another website. But if people are going to talk
about it so much on this list they should at least be willing to
explain it a little, like you have done... I really appreciate you
taking the time to do this... I may experiment with PGP once I
understand it a little more.

--
John Morse