ken-

kg> The only thing I can think of that might be an issue is that the
kg> messages in question are both affected by a filter that moves them to a
kg> common folder, and I have the attachment option set not to store with
kg> message, but in a specific folder. (grasping at straws, here...)

Nope - that's how I have mine set, too, and messages moved with
filters still have attachments ...er... attached...

--
-Mark Wieder
 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4