Well, I decided to take the plunge and upgrade my desktop to v2.

BAD IDEA....

My main business account Inbox came back empty (from the IMAP to Pop
conversion?) as well as a subfolder of that Inbox containing older
(but still important) messages.

Also, my main personal account was screwed up as well.  Inbox had a
sub-folder that is GONE as well.

Both this account and my business account showed up as IMAP - even
after the installation process told me they would be converted to POP.

The upgrade procedure STINKS.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

When I stripped all things Bat from my laptop and did a clean install
of v2, everything seems to be doing OK.  No so on the desktop where I
tried to upgrade.

What a shame...

I was feeling good about The Bat again.  I'm now going to have to
spend time trying to get back to 1.62r and see if I can recover some
messages....

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v2.03.47 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3