> Well, I decided to take the plunge and upgrade my desktop to v2.

UPDATE: uninstalled TB (leaving message base directories intact),
re-installed 1.62r, full restore...

everything seems back to normal.

Now...

I would *LIKE* to use the v2 I paid for.  What is the best way to
upgrade to v2?  Should I export all my folders to Unix mailboxes?  Do
I need to completely uninstall again and try installing v2 from the
outset?  How will that handle a restore from a 1.62 backup?

Would it help to set all accounts to POP and do another full backup in
1.62?  Then try to restore from that?

I'm trying here...  but this is a lot of work for a COMMERCIAL product
that I paid for.  Come on, RIT LABs  get it together...  Please.

One more thing... I seem to recall seeing something about icon sets
but cannot remember if that was for custom icons or what. When I
upgraded my desktop (v.2_CE over 1.62r) the icons remained what they
were. When I installed v2 on my laptop (clean install) I got the new
icon set.

What's up?

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v2.03.47 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3